My name is Jeff Fajans (rhymes with "lions") and I am a researcher, consultant, and coach whose expertise lies at the intersection of creativity & innovation, talent & organization development, and positive psychology. I also am currently a Positive Organizational Psychology PhD candidate at Claremont Graduate University and hold a Masters degree in the same concentration from CGU along with a co-concentration in Program Evaluation.
I am also an avid Music Creator and Talent & Org Development Leader in the entertainment marketing industry out in Los Angeles.
I have a passion for:
- Creating & Innovating - because the status quo is boring, and if you aren't growing or doing things differently you aren't living.
- Helping others become more Creative or Innovative - so that they can bring their own (and their team's) unique innovations to the world.
I work with people on a one-to-one coaching basis in order to help transform them into true creative badasses & creative leaders.
I typically work with people on a very customized-to-the-person's-needs basis, but I also offer focused coaching programs as well:
- Leadership for Creative Executives
- Achieve your Creative Goals & Make a Creative Impact
- Setting Impactful Priorities
(click on any of the above links to learn more and schedule a free 15 minute intro call with me)
I've been trained by some of the best Creative Geniuses in the world, and have been extremely lucky enough to have the following mentors in my life:
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi -the insanely eminent and internationally renowned author & expert on Flow and Creativity
- Maritza Salazar - a primary advisor who just won about half a million dollars to study innovation in science teams
- Jeff Yip - a primary advisor who leads the Talent Science Lab, and an expert in Talent Development
- Jeanne Nakamura - an authority on "good work" and eminent creators
- Scott Isaksen - one of the leading creativity & innovation-focused management consultants in the world
- Becky Reichard - a true expert on leader development
I also work with organizations and groups, providing services such as: human resources strategy & organizational design, program development & evaluation, leader development & coaching, human capital analytics & business intelligence, team development & coaching, process improvement, (positive) psychology-based product/service design, and research & development.